YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
This Website www.cosmictravelhub.com, including all of its features and content (the “www.cosmictravelhub.com”) is a service made available by “M/S Saiya Holidays Pvt. Ltd.”.
Website Limited License
Limitations on Use
The Content on this Website is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website, except to the extent permitted above. Any unauthorized use of this Website or its Content is prohibited.
Intellectual Property Rights
You agree that the Content and Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
Linking to this Website
This Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Web site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
Errors and Corrections
Provider does not represent or warrant that this Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Provider does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through this Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time without informing the user.
Third Party Content
Third party content may appear on this Website or may be accessible via links from this Website. Provider shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Provider.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE, PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT.
Third Party Rights
Provider and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Website, each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE
IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Saiya Holidays Travelers Agreement
- I have read, understand, and agree to the payment schedule that has been laid out by M/S Saiya Holidays for the trip for which I am registering.
- I understand that all payments made to M/S Saiya Holidays for my trip are non-refundable.
- I understand that if I fail to make a payment by the predetermined date as required in the payment schedule for this trip I risk forfeiting my spot on the trip and all monies paid to M/S Saiya Holidays for said trip up to that point.
- I understand that M/S Saiya Holidays strictly recommends the purchase of Travel Insurance for all travelers. Travel Insurance covers loss due to unforeseeable circumstances that may result in the traveler’s inability to participate in their scheduled trip. I understand that if I am unable to participate in this trip for any reason, M/S Saiya Holidays will not be able to offer me a refund on any money paid for said trip.
- I understand that I am purchasing a ‘Travel Package’ not the separate services. If I choose not to participate in any aspects of the pre-arranged trip, I understand that I will not be issued a refund based on my non-participation.
- I understand that M/S Saiya Holidays is functioning solely as an organizer and coordinator of my trip, and can make no guarantees as to the quality of the experience that individual operators provide. I understand theft, loss or damage to the undersign’s property; or, inconvenience, emotional or physical distress, illness, injury or death for any, weather condition, pilferage, mechanical failure, cancellation, delay, rerouting, strike, public demonstration, coup, political unrest, terrorism, conflict, war or acts of GOD are all outside of the control of M/S Saiya Holidays. I further understand that if I am dissatisfied with any aspect of my experience, I must seek redress with the individual operator/operators and not with M/S Saiya Holidays.
- I understand that Travel is unpredictable by nature, and that there are aspects of Travel that are outside of the control of M/S Saiya Holidays ( weather, etc. ). I do understand that M/S Saiya Holidays will do everything in their power or capabilities to ensure that all aspects of my trip go as smoothly as possible, but that M/S Saiya Holidays cannot guarantee such things as timeliness, quality, or any other aspects of my trip that are outside of their control or beyond the capabilities.
- Weather conditions, area remoteness or a variety of other circumstances can cause situations requiring substitution of facilities and/or equipment, which may cause minor inconveniences or modifications to the original program or itinerary. M/S Saiya Holidays reserves the right to modify and/or cancel program arrangements due to conditions that are deemed unfavorable or unsafe. No refunds can be made for substitutions or cancellations made under these circumstances.
- Most M/S Saiya Holidays trips will be based on double occupancy. M/S Saiya Holidays will make every accommodation to find an appropriate roommate for single travelers , however; single travelers should be aware that a Single Supplemental fees may apply in the event that a suitable roommate can not be found. No refunds will be made due to the lack of a roommate.
- I agree that any likeness or image of me secured or taken during my participation in a Trip may be used by M/S Saiya Holidays without charge in all media (whether now existing or in the future invented) for promotional or marketing purposes.
- I understand that personal safety and the safety of my property while traveling are solely my responsibility. I recognize that M/S Saiya Holidays cannot warrant or guarantee safety during travel.
- I agree not to engage in any illegal activity or inappropriate behavior while on the M/S Saiya Holidays trip. M/S Saiya Holidays reserves the right to immediately cancel a traveler’s participation in a trip if such activity is observed and any costs incurring from said cancellation will be the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- All balance payments should be in the form of a check/cash, or credit card payments will be charged an extra service fee (deposits excluded)
- In the event I have registered for a trip and have not made a balance payment by the agreed upon date as laid out in the Payment Schedule, I authorize M/S Saiya Holidays to charge me for the past due amount. I further understand and agree that the extra service fee will be added to the outstanding amount.
Our Company’s Payment policy applies once your reservation has been confirmed. A confirmed reservation implies when you have secured your reservation by providing your money transfer or other payment disbursement on the price which is mutually agreed upon for the requested service. If for some reason, the price confirmed in the email does not correspond with your understanding, please do let us know and contact us immediately.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
50% advance payment should be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid 15 days before commencement of the services. However, the company reserves the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time remaining for the commencement of the services. Apart from the above all the bookings commencing during peak season that is from 15 Dec to 15 Jan, 100% advance has to be paid to upon confirmation.
CANCELLATION POLICY AGAINST PACKAGES:
Percentage of Cancellation
From booking date till 10 days prior to departure
30 % of Package Cost
5 to 10 Days prior to departure
50% of Package Cost
24 hrs to 5 Days prior to departure
100% of Package Cost
Less than 24 hrs prior 5 days to departure /No show
100% of Package Cost