Motorbike Tour in Ladakh For Women
Hotels in This Package
Packages you may like
Motorbike tour on a Royal Enfield motorbike 350 cc, with sightseeing: the market in Leh, the Thiksey and Hemis Monasteries, the Hall of Fame, Shey Palace.
Tour over de Khardungla Pass, drive through the Changla Pass to the Pangong Lake.
- Accommodation in hotels services based on double or twin room and breakfast (based on 3/ 4 star hotel)
- Meal plan (breakfast and dinner)
- Transfers from and to airport – hotel
- Motorbike provided for single rider: 350cc
- Inner line permit to restricted areas in Ladakh, Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake
- Professional mechanic along with spare parts for entire tours with one taxi
- The costing is based on at least 2 pax
- Rooms/accommodations/meals/drinks other than mentioned in the travel planner schedule chart
- Entrance fees or any other charges of monuments or sightseeing or attractions or transport etc. which are not mentioned at inclusions
- Guide charges
- Any other charges of hiring a service for personal enjoyment/assistance like portages, tips, insurance, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Any service/assistance not covered under inclusions
- In case of mechanical damage participant will have to pay for replaced parts
- Fuel for the motorbike
- Calamities caused by nature, terrorism or other causes.
Day 01: Leh, Ladakh
Meet and greet at Leh Airport. Transfer to hotel in the city. Day at your own leisure, get acclimatized of the high altitude of Leh, it’s 3500 m above sea level. In the evening you will visit the market of Leh on your Royal Enfield motorbike and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Leh
After breakfast full day excursion by bike to visit the Thiksey and Hemis Monasteries. Interesting to see early in the morning is the praying ceremony at the Thicksey Monastery. On the way back visiting Shey Palace. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Leh – Khardungla top – Leh (3 hr)
After breakfast you drive to K-Top by bike over the highest motorable highway the Khardungla Pass 5600 m. On the way back you will visit the Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill Sangam. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh (320 km)
Breakfast at hotel you drive through the Changla Pass to the Pangong Lake. This is the highest salt water lake in the world. The lake changes colour during the day and sunlight. Drive back to Leh for overnight stay.
Day 05: Leh – Delhi
Early in the morning transfer to the airport of Leh for the flight back to Delhi.
- This bike tour is minimum for 6 pax
- Cost is according to 6 pax with single riding
& connect to agent instantly