Golden Triangle Travel Package
Packages you may like
Day 01 Arrival at Delhi
Day 02 Delhi
Day 03 Delhi – Jaipur
Day 04 Jaipur
Day 05 Jaipur – Agra
Day 06 Agra – Delhi
- Airport assistance on arrival
- Accommodation based on double/twin sharing
- Daily breakfast & dinner at the hotels
- All transfers by air conditioned taxi
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing by air conditioned taxi
- Toll taxes, parking and fuel
- All applicable taxes
- Rooms/accommodations/meals/drinks other than mentioned in the travel planner schedule chart
- Entrance fees or any other charges of monuments or sightseeing or attractions or transport etc. which are not mentioned at inclusions
- Any other charges of hiring a service for personal enjoyment/assistance like portages, tips,insurance, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Any service/assistance not covered under inclusions.
- Calamities caused by nature, terrorism or other causes.
- Extra parking hours charge/tickets.
Day 01:-Arrival at Delhi
Arrival at Delhi followed by a traditional welcome and transfer to hotel. Explore the city as part of the half day tour of New Delhi, covering the Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Parliament House etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02:- Delhi
Have breakfast at the hotel and go out on morning half day city tour of old Delhi, visiting Jama Masjid, Red fort and Chandni Chowk etc. You are at leisure in the afternoon and free for shopping etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03:- Delhi – Jaipur (270 km)
After breakfast at the hotel check out and drive to Jaipur. Arrive and check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04:- Jaipur
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and take an excursion tour of Amber fort on elephant back. In the afternoon a guided tour is arranged, covering the City Palace, Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal, Central Museum, Laxmi Narayan Temple and the Birla Planetarium. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05:- Jaipur – Agra (250 Km)
Breakfast follows check-out and drive to Agra. Stop over at Fatehpur Sikri (The ghost city). Fatehpur Sikri was once the capital of the Mughal Empire. On arrival, check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06:- Agra – Delhi (200 km) Onward Destination
Start your Agra visit with sun rise view of the magnificent Taj Mahal. Get back to the hotel to have breakfast and then depart for a guided sightseeing tour of Agra fort, Akbar’s tomb at Sikandra and Itmad-ud-Daula’s Tomb. Drive back to Delhi and transfer to airport to catch the flight for onward Journey.
& connect to agent instantly