Golden Triangle India Tour
Packages you may like
Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
Day 02: Delhi Local Sightseeing
Day 03: Delhi – Agra
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur
Day 05: Jaipur Day
06: Jaipur- Delhi
- Airport assistance on arrival
- Accommodation based on double/twin sharing
- Daily breakfast & dinner at the hotels
- All transfers by air conditioned taxi
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing by air conditioned taxi
- Toll taxes, parking and fuel
- All applicable taxes
- Rooms/accommodations/meals/drinks other than mentioned in the travel planner schedule chart
- Entrance fees or any other charges of monuments or sightseeing or attractions or transport etc. which are not mentioned at inclusions
- Any other charges of hiring a service for personal enjoyment/assistance like portages, tips,insurance, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Any service/assistance not covered under inclusions.
- Calamities caused by nature, terrorism or other causes.
- Extra parking hours charge/tickets.
Day 01: Arrival at Delhi As per your travel planner, pick up from Airport/Railway Station and proceed to hotel. Evening time enjoy at the local market (Karol bagh, Cannaught Place) and local cusine, street food at Delhi. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi Local Sightseeing As per travel planner, enjoy full day city tour covers all the prominent destinations including Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and Humanyun’s Tomb. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra Estimated Time/Distance: 04:40 hr/230 km As per travel planner, leave for Agra, which is nearly 210 KM from Delhi. It takes nearly 5 hr to reach there. On the arrival, check in into the hotel later on leave for visiting Taj Mahal. Overnight Stay at hotel
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur Estimated Time/Distance: Each way 04:00 hr/240 km As per travel planner, proceed to Jaipur- the Pink City! We also witness en-route one of the magnificent place, the Fatehpur Sikri. Later continue drive to Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur As per travel planner, leave for Amer Fort first. You can also enjoy Elephant ride. We also make you interacted with the City Palace tour including other destinations as well. Indeed, the City Palace is one of the most impressive place with series of courtyards, gardens & buildings. What’s more, you can always enjoy a wide variety of Rajasthani & Mughal architecture. Afterwards relaxing at the hotel
Day 06: Jaipur- Delhi Estimated Time/Distance: Each way 04:00 hr/255 km As per travel planner, in the morning, after breakfast, we proceed to Delhi. Transfer to the point of departure for your onward destination.
& connect to agent instantly