Full Moon Party : Thailand
This tour leads you to 2 beautiful islands in Thailand. After one day of sightseeing in Bangkok, you will take the night train to Chumphon and from there your transfer to the boat pier and boat ferry to Koh Phangan will be.
Koh Phangan is world famous for its Full Moon Parties. Many people really like to go there and party all night at the beach of Haad Rin. Besides those well-known Full Moon Parties there are also the Black Moon Parties held in the jungle of the island. Koh Phangan also has beautiful beaches to go to and the capital city Thongsala is nice for shopping and have lunch or dinner.
Koh Samui is a bigger island with many interesting things to see and do. Besides the beautiful beaches and all kind of watersports you can go for a Tarzan training course in the jungle or barracuda fishing or more relaxing to visit the butterfly garden a Spa or take a look at a Thai Boxing competition.
- Accommodation in hotels services based on double or twin room and breakfast
- All transfers from/to airport, train station, boat ferry
- Bangkok sightseeing:
- Entrances: Grand Palace and Wat Pho
- Transport by: BTS, Bus, Boat, Walk
- English speaking guide
- Klong tour by longtail boat
- Lunch during sightseeing Bangkok
- Flight Koh Samui – Bangkok
- Train ticket Bangkok – Chumphon (2nd class airco)
- Boat tickets with Lompraya
- Rooms/accommodations/meals other than mentioned in the travel planner schedule chart
- Entrance fees or any other charges of monuments or sightseeing or attractions or transport etc. which are not mentioned at inclusions
- Any other charges of hiring a service for personal enjoyment/assistance like portages, tips, insurance, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Any service/assistance not covered under inclusions.
Day 01: Arrival at Bangkok New International Airport Suvarnabhumi
Transfer to Wora Buri hotel Sukhumvite or similar.
Day 02: Highlights of Bangkok, Grand Palace, Klong tour, China Town In the evening: night train to Chumphon ( 2nd class airco)
After breakfast sightseeing Bangkok, use of different kinds of local transport, like the bus, longtail boat, tuk tuk and walking. Late check-out of hotel. Transfer to train station for the night train to Chumphon.
Day 03: Koh Phangan
Transfer station to boat pier. Lomprayah boat ferry to Koh Phangan. Transfer to hotel.
Day 03 till 07: Koh Phangan
At your own leisure.
Day 07: Koh Phangan to Koh Samui
Transfer by boat to Koh Samui. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 08: Koh Samui to Bangkok
Transfer to airport. Domestic flight from Samui to Bangkok ( economy class) You can stay longer in Thailand or take a flight to your hometown.
Dates of Full Moon Party Koh Phangan, Thailand 2013:
23 June, 24 July, 21 August, 19 September, 19 October, 17 November, 17 December
Dates of Black Moon Party Koh Phangan, Thailand 2013:
8 June, 7 July, 6 August, 4 September, 4 October, 2 November, 2 December
& connect to agent instantly