Forts & Dargha of Rajasthan
Packages you may like
Day 01: Arrive at Delhi
Day 02: Delhi – Agra
Day 03: Agra – Jaipur
Day 04: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
Day 05: Jaipur – Ajmer
Day 06: Ajmer – Delhi
- Airport assistance on arrival
- Accommodation based on double/twin sharing
- Daily breakfast & dinner at the hotels
- All transfers by air conditioned taxi
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing by air conditioned taxi
- Toll taxes, parking and fuel
- All applicable taxes
- Rooms/accommodations/meals/drinks other than mentioned in the travel planner schedule chart
- Entrance fees or any other charges of monuments or sightseeing or attractions or transport etc. which are not mentioned at inclusions
- Any other charges of hiring a service for personal enjoyment/assistance like portages, tips,insurance, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Any service/assistance not covered under inclusions.
- Calamities caused by nature, terrorism or other causes.
- Extra parking hours charge/tickets.
Day 01: Delhi
Arrival at Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport / New Delhi railway station drop to hotel and check-in. Get fresh, have breakfast and proceed for sightseeing with Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk .Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Agra (210 km / 4 hr)
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and Drive to Agra, check-in to hotel. Afternoon visit the Agra fort, in the evening visit the The Taj mahal,Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
Day 03: Agra – Jaipur (250 km / 5 hr)
After breakfast check out to hotel and drive to Jaipur known as pink city. On the way visit Fatehpur Sikri. Arrive in Jaipur and check-in to hotel, in evening visit local market of jaipur that is johri bazaar that is famous for Rajasthan jewellery, Fabric and shoes. Overnight stay at hotel in jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur
After leisurely breakfast, visit the majestic fort Amber Fort, and you can enjoy elephant ride over there (at your own). Later visit City Palace, Palace of Winds also known as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar. Later back to hotel, Free for leisure overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur – Ajmer (131 km / 2 hr)
After breakfast Check out your hotel proceed to Ajmer the city where the Dargha of great Sufi Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti stands, the famous pilgrimage. After that visit the Dargah Sharif. Overnight stay at hotel in Ajmer.
Day 06: Ajmer – Delhi (400 km / 9 hr)
After breakfast drive to Delhi, arrive Delhi in approx 7hours & transfer to airport/railway station for onward journey.
& connect to agent instantly