Indo Hokke Hotel, Rajgir
Indo Hokke in Rajgir is a 3 Star Hotel with 44 Rooms. Room rates are Rs. 3599 onwards.
Near Viraytan, Rajgir, Virayatan Rd, Bihar 803116
A fusion of Indo-Japanese culture, the Indo-Hokke Hotel welcomes you with a breath of freshness, Peace and Harmony greets you as enter the stupa – like red brick gate. Classical Indian architecture aesthetically blended with Japanese architecture creates the true ambiance for calmness and quite – an ideal set up in the place where Lord Buddha preached his doctrine – Rajgir.
Indo Hokke Hotels Ltd. at Rajgir in the state of Bihar. The property is a 2 storey , 3 star hotel with 4 star facilities and 44 rooms. It is a 110 km drive from state capital, Patna and was primarily built to target Buddhist tourists from Japan. However, today it caters to Buddhist tourist from all over the world with Rajgir becoming one of the key centers of Buddhist circuit. The hotel is built in Japanese style and is complete with amenities for Buddhist tourists , including a prayer hall, public baths and Japanese cuisine served at the restaurant.
- The tax Structure Specified is the prevailing taxes levied by the Government. Any additional tax/levies/surcharge imposed in future shall be charged extra, as applicable.
- Group rate are applicable from 10 full paying Pax onwards.
- The Status given for any booking cannot be substituted / transferred to any other reservation for any purpose.
- Clients must carry the copy of exchange order / fax / Letter of the travel agent / Tour operator for identification & correct billing.
- One night room rent will be charged as Retention Fee for no-shows & for all cancellation received less than the cut-off date, as specified.