Emerald Bay, A Sterling Holidays Resort, Karwar
Emerald Bay, A Sterling Holidays in Karwar is a 5 Star Resort with 50 Rooms. Room rates are Rs. 3900 onwards.
National Highway 17, Landmark – Sadashivgad Toll Naka, Karwar
Located next to the estuary where the Kali river meets the Arabian Sea, and with the Sahyadri mountains forming a backdrop, Emerald Bay is a full-service Sterling Holidays resort that offers some beautiful glimpses of an unspoilt, unexplored region of India. The backwaters of the Kali River add to the beauty of this place.
Karwar is a great holiday destination due its close proximity to Goa. A combined holiday in our resorts – Villagio in Goa and Emerald Bay in Karwar, will work as a great way to spending long vacations with loved ones.
- Superior rooms
- Deluxe rooms – some with backwater and sea views and some with landscaped garden and mountain views
- Suites – with views of the lush landscape or the calm sea from the balcony
- Prior reservations are necessary.
- An official reservation order should be sent to the hotel, once a verbal confirmation is made. This can be through Fax or Email. The mail or fax should have all details required for confirmation i.e Name of the guest, check in date, payment and billing instructions.
- Check in time is 12:00 Noon and Check out time 10:00 hrs.
- Early check is subject to availability of rooms.
- Confirmation of reservation is against full advance payment.
- The payment can be made via fund transfer or through credit card.
- Cancellation received 72 hours prior to check-in – Full refund.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior to check-in – No refund
- Rates mentioned above are subject to change without prior notice