Best Western Yuvraj Hotel, Surat
Best Western Yuvraj in Surat is a 3 Star Hotel with 54 Rooms. Room rates are Rs. 3399 onwards.
Gulambaba Mill Compound Surat, Gujarat, India – 395003
The BEST WESTERN Yuvraj in Surat, known as Silk City and Diamond City, is located in the western part of India in the state of Gujarat. The city situated on the left bank of the Tapi River, is second largest in Gujarat and ninth largest in India. It is famous for its textile and diamond businesses. Three-quarters of the worlds diamonds are cut and polished here. It is also known for its unique Surti culture and has a large concentration of colleges under the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. Major tourist attractions in Surat are Dandi, Dumas, Tithal, Bardoli, Winchester Museum and Gopipura.
All rooms are well lit and ventilated and do not fall short in terms of comfort and privacy. In other words if you want to have best Budget Stay at Surat then, this is the best available option for you. Guests are given prompt room service to make their stay memorable.
- All rates are on a per room per night basis, inclusive of Buffet Breakfast and Complimentary wi-fi Internet.
- Credit card guarantee or Full payment is required on making reservation.
- Confirmation of room is subjected to room availability.
- All Cancellation / Amendments must be made 72 hours prior to the date of check-in to avoid retention charges.
- All bookings cancelled after the stipulated cancellation time will attract one night’s room charges as retention.
- Govt. Taxes are subject to change as per the Govt. policy.