Best Western Merrion Hotel, Amritsar
Best Western Merrion in Amritsar is a 4 Star Hotel with 40 Rooms. Room rates are Rs. 3999 onwards.
District Shopping Complex, B-Block, Ranjit Avenue, Amritsar, Punjab, India – 143001
Hotels in Amritsar
More Package for Amritsar
Amritsar is a holy city in the state of Punjab, India. The name of the city derives from the name of the pool around the Golden Temple (aka Harmandir Sahib) and means “holy pool of nectar.” It is the spiritual and cultural center of the Sikh religion, and they are rightfully very proud of the city and their very beautiful and unique Gurdwara, their place of worship. The Golden Temple was initiated by Guru Ramdaas Ji, the fourth Sikh Guru, and completed in 1601 by his success or Guru Arjan Dev Ji. It is now a major pilgrimage and tourism center. Experience the beauty and spirituality of this city when you stay with upcoming BEST WESTERN Merrion.
BEST WESTERN Merrion is located in the heart of Amritsar, a holy city in the state of Punjab. Travelers immerse themselves in the spiritual and cultural center of the Sikh religion by staying at BEST WESTERN Merrion. With 4-star accommodations, 40 luxurious guest rooms, and highest standards of service, BEST WESTERN Merrion will make your stay in Amritsar a truly memorable one.
The hotel is located in Ranjeet Avenue, which is the prime location in Amritsar. The hotel is designed with a contemporary style, excellent finishes and top quality fixtures and fittings. The property also offers excellent facilities that include a spacious multi-cuisine restaurant, bar, a coffee shop, three conference rooms, one banquet hall and a pool-side open kitchen and lounge. It also provides a small rooftop pool and an attached gymnasium.
- All rates are on a per room per night basis, inclusive of Buffet Breakfast and Complimentary wi-fi Internet.
- Credit card guarantee or Full payment is required on making reservation.
- Confirmation of room is subjected to room availability.
- All Cancellation / Amendments must be made 72 hours prior to the date of check-in to avoid retention charges.
- All bookings cancelled after the stipulated cancellation time will attract one night’s room charges as retention.
- Govt. Taxes are subject to change as per the Govt. policy.